Vs > Ust-Maja
Adrian, Mi vs Ust-Maja Climate & Distance Between
Adrian, Mi vs Amman, Jordan
Adrian, Mi vs Ilopango, El Salvador
Adrian, Mi vs Corum, Turkey
Adrian, Mi vs Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia
Ust-Maja vs Tela, Honduras
Ust-Maja vs Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Ust-Maja vs Higuey, Dominican Republic
Ust-Maja vs Phuket, Thailand
Hillsdale, Mi vs Concepcion
Yakutat, Ak vs Berwick Forest
Rapid City, South Dakota vs Sao Luis
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Dera Ismail Khan
- The distance between Adrian, Mi, Usa and Ust-Maja, Russia is approximately 8,106 km or 5,037 mi.
- To reach Adrian, Mi in this distance one would set out from Ust-Maja bearing 28.9° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Adrian, Mi bearing 161.2° or SSE .
- Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Ust-Maja has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Ust-Maja is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 18.6 °C (33.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.1 °C (57.8°F) less in Adrian, Mi. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 555.2 mm (21.9 in) more which is equivalent to 555.2 l/m² (13.63 US gal/ft²) or 5,552,000 l/ha (593,546 US gal/ac) more. About 2 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.3° higher in Adrian, Mi than in Ust-Maja.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Adrian, Mi relative to Ust-Maja. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Maja vs Adrian, Mi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Adrian, Mi vs Muharraq, Bahrain
Adrian, Mi vs Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Adrian, Mi vs Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Adrian, Mi vs Mbabane, Swaziland
Ust-Maja vs Rockwell City, Ia, Usa
Ust-Maja vs Lille, France
Ust-Maja vs Latina, Italy
Ust-Maja vs Sibbi, Pakistan
Sejmcan vs Fort De France
Levsi vs Tontouta
Faya vs Chichibu
Saikhan-Ovoo vs Skikda
Adrian, Mi vs Ust-Maja Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Maja
- Verhojansk, Russia - 800.4 kms (497.4 miles) N
- Zigansk, Russia - 893.3 kms (555.1 miles) NNW
- Viljujsk, Russia - 765.7 kms (475.8 miles) NW
- Suntar, Russia - 916.5 kms (569.5 miles) WNW
- Jakutsk, Russia - 311.8 kms (193.7 miles) NW
- Olekminsk, Russia - 769.5 kms (478.2 miles) W
- Aldan, Russia - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) WSW
- Culman/ Neriugri, Russia - 680.1 kms (422.6 miles) WSW
- Bomnak, Russia - 712.2 kms (442.5 miles) SSW
- Skovorodino, Russia - 947.9 kms (589 miles) SW
- Ekimcan, Russia - 816.9 kms (507.6 miles) S